Labels

Roadrunner Records Latest News

Freitag, November 10, 2006

other good songs by murderdolls / meine sicht

"Motherfucker I Don't Care"

I hate your voice and I hate your face
Exterminate you from the human race
Life’s a joke and the joke is on you
Hey you, it’s true, you suck, fuck you

I hope and pray every day
I’ll get the news that you passed away
So take your life and turn it off
Goodbye, so long, get lost, fuck off

[Chorus:]
I don’t care, motherfucker I don’t care
I don’t care motherfucker

Suicides the only choice for you
To see you dead would be a dream come true
Slit your wrist and show God who’s boss
Goodbye, so long, get lost, fuck off

Why don’t you do the whole world a favor
Connect your throat to the nearest razor
Or do you need it spelled out for you
Well F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.

[Chorus]

Motherfucker I don’t care
Motherfucker I don’t care

[Chorus]



"I Take Drugs"

[chorus]
I take drugs
I take drugs
I take drugs and you should too
[repeat]

Every day in every way
I'm looking for a fix to make me feel ok
I need something to give me hope
Like an automatic weapon or an eight ball of coke

[chorus]

I'm stressin' out I need it now
I need some fucking pills to bring me down
What's the crime if I snort a line
Toke, choke shoot it up all at the same time

[chorus]

I need the drugs and they need me
Drug use is the only use for me
Just say no but I'm always sayin' yes
To the D R U G S

[chorus]


Keine Kommentare: